Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Dear Developers, as far as i can see, things are going well or much better with updates and bug fixes, but i have a question about navigation displays. One more thing i would like to see and in my opinion it is very important are independent navigation dispalys, eg. so we can use different ranges, weather radar on one and terrain display on another, we can change different navigation displays and so on. My question is, when we could expect such an update? Regards.

At the moment we can not tell you when you expect this, sorry. We can only confirm it is part of what we want to add in the future.

Thanks for the info, but sorry to hear that it will not be anytime soon.

That is the reason my 'buses have been gathering virtual dust in my virtual hangar.

Regards,

Scott

Thank you for that statement. I thought that when CFD is ready now, separate NDs will also be implemented. It's strange to use same displays by PF and PM while flying connected. My bus also will have to wait until this update. Regards.

It's close to being completed. The AERO show took us some more time then anticipated.

And that are really good news. Thank you.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.