Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

ccaero

Automatic Checklist -> Problem with Lights; Checklist Docu?

Hello,

i have little problems with the light-handling in the automatic checklists.

At the point "navigation lights" in the cockpit prepar checklist, i switch nav-lights on (logo) and strobes on. But the checklists stuck on this point, i always must skip this checklist-point.

At the taxi-checklist, i switch on the Runway-Lights and the Nose-Lights. Then die checklists stucks, but i wait until the second call from the FO comes, suddenly the checklist goes ahead. -> So this point needs some more time or i also skip the point.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Second Question:

When will the documentation be updated, especially the step by step guide?

A new step-by-step is created right now as we are preparing to release the A330.

I have not seen the other issue before. Anybody else sees the same issue?

vor 2 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

A new step-by-step is created right now as we are preparing to release the A330.

I have not seen the other issue before. Anybody else sees the same issue?

Thank you for the information.

I don't know, i will try to create a video of the issue. Maybe then you can tell if the problem is a mistake or if I am doing something wrong.

Use / make the following settings:

Cockpit Preparation CL - Nav Lights

STROBE = AUTO (1)

NAV&LOGO = ON (2)

TAXI CL -

RWY TURN OFF LIGHTS = ON

NOSE LIGHT = TAXI (1)

Regards,

Rolf

Rolf

Would you be able to inform me where these settings are kept? (.cfg, .ini file, perhaps)

I would like to check mine.

Cheers

Jock

Jock,

those settings are made in the Checklist and Copilot program and not in one of the basic settings files ........

Regards,

Rolf