Budapest X

theras

Hi,

I received an e-mail from you today, among other things it mentioned that a new update should be available for Budapest X. I went into the FAQ page and searched under Budapest X, but did not find any new update. What do I do wrong?

Regards,

Dan

It's not there for me either. I purchased the FS9 version. The FSX version was free. So when I enter SN from FS9 version for mega version update I get wrong SN error.

Bill M

Thanks for your reponse

The isn't installing Budapest. It's getting the update.

As for the Updates for FSX can you see the entry for "Mega Airport Budapest" in the drop down menu in the FAQs/Updates section.

It's not avalible on drop down menu. Just Budapest 2007.

Bill M 8)

Same problem here, I tried to register and did all of the above, it either refuses the registration and in the FAQ dropdown there is no update for Mega Airport Budapest or Budapest 2007 :(

I'm not sure what the problem is here. I downloaded the update and everything worked as advertised. I can tell you one thing - this update solved all of my display problems with FSX Acceleration and this package. Thanks Aerosoft for the great work.

Now, I could just get my Dillingham X to work. It seems there are two levels of scenery on top of each other and some really bad dips in the runway.

fb

Hey guys, if you were like me and bought the FS2004 version, you need to "register" your "Mega FSX version" too.

I only seen the Budapest 2007 entry, but had to register the "Mega" version seperatly to get the update.

It's not under "Budapest 2007". It will be under "Mega Airport Budapest" once you register the FSX version too.

Hope this helps those having trouble....

8)

I registered the Mega Budapest using the same FS9 version code. But I don't see the product listed in the FAQ/Support. However, I do see lists of products that I do not even own.

Manny

Hi Aerosoft Team,

I'm experiencing the same problem as bigmack.

Purchased the Fs9 version of Budapest (Budapest 2007) so I got the FSX version free. Now I tried to register Mega Airport Budapest for FSX to get the update - unfortunately your system keeps on telling me that either the e-mail address or serial number is incorrect.

So - the Fs9n SN doesn't work for getting the update for the FSX-version.

Please guys help me solving this!

Thakns, Peter

HI

my scenario is the same. Bought the FS9 version and got the FSC version for free, but can't register the mega Budapest airport using the fs9 license key.

Hope this will be solved as a matter of urgency.

Regards,

Dan

Hello Folks,

I believe the problem is that if you purchased the Fs2004 version then the Mega Airport Budpaest wont show up in the available updates as it wasn't technically purchased.

What I believe is necessary is to have the update made available under the FS2004 version which is the only one you can see.

I'll speak to Andreas on Monday about making this availble in the FAQs/Updates section under the FS2004 version.

... and there is the problem :( It isn't there and I DO own it via the Aerosoft shop... now what lol ?

There's an option in the previous menu to "register" a product. Put your serial number in there and you'll be able to see the update :D