Finkenwerder Dynamic Lighting?

GBNLL

Hi all im sure I read that XFW was meant to have dynamic lighting, but everytime I've flown out from there it never has... 

Have I misread the drescription and it doesn't have it or should it have? 

Tom.

Hi Tom.

The dynamic lights in Finkenwerder are there, but they are a bit too dark. At that time I was allowed to create the lights for the developer Dieter Kreiskott, so it would be very easy for me to make the lights brighter and to link them to the forum. But I have to first have the permission of Dieter and Aerosoft.

Hi Tom.

Have received permission from Dieter, here is the new FX file: fx_dynamic_light.zip

Please copy the file contained in the Zip-Archive into the Effects folder of Finkenwerder or into the Effects folder of the P3D and overwrite the existing FX-File. Please let me know if the airport is bright enough now.

Regards,

Christian

On 2/15/2019 at 8:10 PM, Christian Bahr said:

Hi Tom.

Have received permission from Dieter, here is the new FX file: fx_dynamic_light.zip

Please copy the file contained in the Zip-Archive into the Effects folder of Finkenwerder or into the Effects folder of the P3D and overwrite the existing FX-File. Please let me know if the airport is bright enough now.

Regards,

Christian

Thanks!

Archived