Loadhsheet question

JackSwyr

Hi, I first did a search here for loadsheet but got no search hits.

I have a question about this.  Is this Loadsheet mini-app required every time I make a flight?  Doesn't PFPX do the same thing when I load a CO ROUTE?  

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jack

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, JackSwyr said:

Is this Loadsheet mini-app required every time I make a flight?

You mean the Fuelplanner? Well, it is not mandatory to use, but it is quite helpfull for loading correct values as it warns you when exceed certain weights. It calculates the trim and CG values etc. But of course you can enter those values in the MCDU manually when given thorugh a flightplanning tool. The problem is that tools like PFPX use different performance parameters, so the values you get there might differ from the Fuelplanner.

For the beginning I would use both tools, compare the values until you feel safe to use only the values from PFPX

4 minutes ago, mopperle said:

You mean the Fuelplanner? Well, it is not mandatory to use, but it is quite helpfull for loading correct values as it warns you when exceed certain weights. It calculates the trim and CG values etc. But of course you can enter those values in the MCDU manually when given thorugh a flightplanning tool. The problem is that tools like PFPX use different performance parameters, so the values you get there might differ from the Fuelplanner.

For the beginning I would use both tools, compare the values until you feel safe to use only the values from PFPX

Thank you Otto!  I’ll do this then.  Appreciate it.

Archived