Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Hi,

if you have this problem " ...after installation I don't get the finish and reboot screen" please use the latest installer from today

AS_A318-A319-PROF_P3DV4.zip => AS_A318-A319-PROF_P3DV4_V1230.exe from 22th feb. 2019

(version is stil 1.2.3.0)

I have update the zip-file at our shop-system (aerosoft) and at our support-page (https://support.aerosoft.com/pages/login)

If this installer will be ok for you, I will updating the A320-A321 Prof too.

9 hours ago, A. Muegge said:

Hi,

if you have this problem " ...after installation I don't get the finish and reboot screen" please use the latest installer from today

AS_A318-A319-PROF_P3DV4.zip => AS_A318-A319-PROF_P3DV4_V1230.exe from 22th feb. 2019

(version is stil 1.2.3.0)

I have update the zip-file at our shop-system (aerosoft) and at our support-page (https://support.aerosoft.com/pages/login)

If this installer will be ok for you, I will updating the A320-A321 Prof too.

The installer is working. The updater is not.

Martin Pampiermole

Unfortunately - my problem continues - Airbus Professional V1230 with latest installer does not install.

Downloader?uid=20680&t=d4610&u=kevan.langley&d=btinternet.com&ai=0&c=yes&an=DefaultMailAccount&filename=IMG_1608.JPG&fp=INBOX&dhid=attachmentDownloader&disposition=inline

I got the same Problem. Also tried everything mentioned above with no success. Bought the Airbus today in the Aerosoft Download-Shop).

22 hours ago, Kevan Langley said:

Unfortunately - my problem continues - Airbus Professional V1230 with latest installer does not install.

Downloader?uid=20680&t=d4610&u=kevan.langley&d=btinternet.com&ai=0&c=yes&an=DefaultMailAccount&filename=IMG_1608.JPG&fp=INBOX&dhid=attachmentDownloader&disposition=inline

The attachment seems to be missing...

22 hours ago, irmagobb said:

I got the same Problem. Also tried everything mentioned above with no success. Bought the Airbus today in the Aerosoft Download-Shop).

And you 100% sure you are using administrative mode?

Are you 100% sure this is the same issue?

vor 23 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

And you 100% sure you are using administrative mode?

Are you 100% sure this is the same issue?

Yes and i tried it several times. Seems all necessary files in the „windows/user/documents/aerosoft...“ folder are missing after the Installation. 

Is your documents folder somehow linked to MS OneDrive?

vor 15 Stunden , mopperle sagte:

Is your documents folder somehow linked to MS OneDrive?

No iam not using any cloud services.

vor 2 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Can you check the windows error log?

No logged errors. Really strange!

The Installation of the A318/A319 worked. The Problem is only with the A320/A321 Installer. 

Please contact us on support@aerosoft.com and I'll have the guys who make the installers have a look at it.

Installer issue now resolved for me by Andreas Muegge.

I now have Airbus Professional - V1230 now fully installed and working on my PC!!!

Thank you very much Andreas,  and Aerosoft Support .