Hi,

if you have this problem " ...after installation I don't get the finish and reboot screen" please use the latest installer from today

AS_A318-A319-PROF_P3DV4.zip => AS_A318-A319-PROF_P3DV4_V1230.exe from 22th feb. 2019

(version is stil 1.2.3.0)

I have update the zip-file at our shop-system (aerosoft) and at our support-page (https://support.aerosoft.com/pages/login)

If this installer will be ok for you, I will updating the A320-A321 Prof too.

9 hours ago, A. Muegge said:

Hi,

if you have this problem " ...after installation I don't get the finish and reboot screen" please use the latest installer from today

AS_A318-A319-PROF_P3DV4.zip => AS_A318-A319-PROF_P3DV4_V1230.exe from 22th feb. 2019

(version is stil 1.2.3.0)

I have update the zip-file at our shop-system (aerosoft) and at our support-page (https://support.aerosoft.com/pages/login)

If this installer will be ok for you, I will updating the A320-A321 Prof too.

The installer is working. The updater is not.

Martin Pampiermole

Unfortunately - my problem continues - Airbus Professional V1230 with latest installer does not install.

Downloader?uid=20680&t=d4610&u=kevan.langley&d=btinternet.com&ai=0&c=yes&an=DefaultMailAccount&filename=IMG_1608.JPG&fp=INBOX&dhid=attachmentDownloader&disposition=inline

I got the same Problem. Also tried everything mentioned above with no success. Bought the Airbus today in the Aerosoft Download-Shop).

22 hours ago, Kevan Langley said:

Unfortunately - my problem continues - Airbus Professional V1230 with latest installer does not install.

Downloader?uid=20680&t=d4610&u=kevan.langley&d=btinternet.com&ai=0&c=yes&an=DefaultMailAccount&filename=IMG_1608.JPG&fp=INBOX&dhid=attachmentDownloader&disposition=inline

The attachment seems to be missing...

22 hours ago, irmagobb said:

I got the same Problem. Also tried everything mentioned above with no success. Bought the Airbus today in the Aerosoft Download-Shop).

And you 100% sure you are using administrative mode?

Are you 100% sure this is the same issue?

vor 23 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

And you 100% sure you are using administrative mode?

Are you 100% sure this is the same issue?

Yes and i tried it several times. Seems all necessary files in the „windows/user/documents/aerosoft...“ folder are missing after the Installation. 

vor 15 Stunden , mopperle sagte:

Is your documents folder somehow linked to MS OneDrive?

No iam not using any cloud services.

vor 2 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Can you check the windows error log?

No logged errors. Really strange!

The Installation of the A318/A319 worked. The Problem is only with the A320/A321 Installer. 

Please contact us on support@aerosoft.com and I'll have the guys who make the installers have a look at it.

Installer issue now resolved for me by Andreas Muegge.

I now have Airbus Professional - V1230 now fully installed and working on my PC!!!

Thank you very much Andreas,  and Aerosoft Support .