We have at this moment problems with e-mails coming to us via Microsoft servers (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc). We are in contact with Microsoft to solve this issue.

skyymann

EDDK Will Not Install

I'm running out of ideas here. I have tried to install the update to EDDK by downloading the new installer, but when I click the setup (Using administrator rights!) all I get is the Aerosoft Splash Screen, then nothing. I have re downloaded the installer and get the same thing. I have killed my antivirus and get the same thing. Any ideas would be gratefully accepted.

Scott

And you are sure you unzipped not only the setup.exe but also the other files to a temp folder?

Just to confirm, I did download a new copy, extracted the entire thing to a temp folder and ran it as administrator. Splash Screen, then nothing. I'm at a loss. 

Scott

Which setup.exe do you use, the one outside the setup folder or the one inside the setup folder?

Did you check that there isnt a dialogbox hidden by another window and waiting for input?

I downloaded the the whole thing yesterday and could start the install process without any problem.