INIT Loadsheet in Red

TorontoGooner

Hello everyone,

I do loike flying the bus however there is one thing that has been bothering me. Whenever I use the fuelplanner and hit generate loadsheet, it fails to find its way to the airbus. So, when on the right MCDU I got to hit INIT Loadsheet, and that happens is that Loadsheet appears in red.

I have done the following:

Open P3Dv4 in admin mode

Open FuelPlanner in admin mode

Made sure the right aircraft is selected

Deleted the .xml sheet in the Airbus/FuelPlanner folder (recommended after a google search)

It's not a big deal, it just means I need to input the fuel numbers manually, which can be a little tiresome. I know a complete reinstall will be suggested, but I really, really don't want to do that. All I'm thinking is that my Bus or the relevant folders for the fuel planner aren't in the right places.

Cheers

• Deputy Sheriffs

The problem might be in connection with your handling or settings e. g. where everything is installed..... The "red" message means that the MCDU3 cannot find the LOADSHEET where it is supposed to be located or that there is no one for this model of the Airbus. So first you should check if you really selected in the fuelplanner the right model - aircraft type. And second after using "Generate Loadsheet" there should be a file available in  C:\User\Your Name\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XXX Fuel Planner\Loadsheets\......for the specific aircraft type.....

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

The whole installation of the Aerosoft Airbus should be in the folder C:\User\Your Name\Documents\Aerosoft\........and after that you should have 4 or 3 folders depending on the models installed

1. Aerosoft A318-A319 Profeesional
  2. Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional
  3. ASUpdater
  4. General

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

To be a bit more precise:

While the folders "ASUpdater" and "General" will ALWAYS be installed under "C:\User\Your Name\Documents\Aerosoft\..", the aircraft folder(s) will be installed depending on the folder you have choosen during the installation process.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived