Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Gabe777

P3D v4 Update Seems Big Improvement

Just updated to P3Dv4 version and am pleasantly surprised how much better it looks than in FSX.

Am I imagining this ?

With the reflection and GTN mod, I am loving it.

Well I am buying next week - along with SIM 720's Oban - so I will let you know !

I find that smaller airports are usually OK in P3D v4, and I do not use dynamic lighting, so hopefully all will be well !

Loving the Otter in P3D v4, but honestly - who the heck thought sticking the yoke right over the HSI and Vert Speed indicator was a good idea ?

Oh my Lord !

Sack them.

I have had to create a very awkward Chaseplane view, whereupon I can see both the those instruments AND the AP trim wheel, at the same time - what a nightmare.

Gabe - Are you using P3Dv4.3 or have you updated to v4.4?