olschelsea8

No aircraft in p3d

Hi, I was able to solve the updater issue but I was going to do a flight with an A321 but there weren't any airbuses in the aircraft selection, only the CRJ's. The aircraft plus Hamburg scenery show in my updater but not P3D. 

That seems to suggest the add-on is no longer in the location where you originally installed it. 

I'll try a reinstall tomorrow, any recommendations for installation to get the best results? This is the first time I've had this issue before, I'm sure it's an easy fix. 

I would fully remove the bus and do a new install (NOT in the P3d directory) and then do the update.

Similar thing here.  Did the update for A319 and for A320.  Now only A320/A321 show up in P3d.  No A318/A319.  Did nothing except run the updater.  Two directories ar eunder Users\<name>\Documents\Aerosoft but only the aircraft under Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional are showing up in P3d.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.