Nav not being Followed

Whosfor

I understand that this has already been asked and solved but I struggled to follow how it was fixed, and as the thread is locked I had to make a new one. But basically I put the A321 into Managed mode for NAV and It simply does not follow the path. Please help

Hi Whosfor. I was the person who started the original thread. I didnt really come to any understanding to why it happened. But i reinstalled the Airbus and the problem had gone away. It was definitely something because even adding direct to waypoints it would just ignore and carry on wings level. Usually selecting a direct to in the MCDU and activating it will override the current lateral guidance mode and activate NAV, and even that didnt get the aircraft's attention. If i remember correctly, the flight director cross hair was showing no movement too, so a disconnect of data between the MCDU and the control surfaces as such? Not sure if that makes sense with regard to the programming as i have no idea how these guys get these amazing things to do what they do! haha.

Reinstall and check antivirus is off for the install. That worked for me.

Archived