a320 and gsx v2

Good evening.

A minor problem, gsx does not seem to recognise the a320 regards baggage handling, it deploys a third loader which overlaps the front conveyor belt. 

Please login to display this image.

Interesting.. I was able to do it with the A321.... which had both conveyors and Cardo loaders showing up at both front and rear cargo doors.

I'll take a look at the A320 again later today... but I'll be AFK for a good part of the day.

Well fair enough, but I'm having the problem with the a320 and a321 regards this cargo loader which I cant get rid off. Note open exit 2?

Something is not right. With both convey  or loaders set to none, I get this third loader which refuses to go. 

Actually, I had forgotten that last week I found a bug in GSX V2 (possibly the profile) where the Exit 2 is not really exit 2.  I sent it to FSDT.

Sorry about that, but if you knew the number of bugs I've reported in the past week on 4 different addons, you'd understand how I might forget about this one!

Best wishes.

Archived