Question to Airbus A318/A319 Pro...

Jammin16

Hey there,

I have a question about thing in the cockpit on Airbus A318/A319 Pro. I have found that Aerosoft has made some good for additions of things in the cockpit, e.g papers by thrust levers and much more. But I've seen one from YT (Youtube) can get a newspaper, smart phone and coffee cup on the cockpit table, but I can not get these things on the table.

Here's the video where I saw these things: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51yfju6C5AI the Youtuber is Mathijas kok.

can anyone help me???

Regards Jammin16

Sure,

Please see Volume 6, Page 53, at the bottom of the page.

HELPFUL HINT:  You can search all the Airbus documentation at the same time by opening up one of the PDF documents in Adobe Reader, the use Control-Shift-F and then select the Folder that contains the Airbus Documentation (C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\Documentation).

Best wishes.

22 timer siden sagde DaveCT2003:

Jo da,

Se venligst Lydstyrke 6, Side 53, nederst på siden.

HELPFUL HINT: Du kan søge hele Airbus-dokumentationen på samme tid ved at åbne en af PDF-dokumenterne i Adobe Reader, bruge Control-Shift-F og derefter vælge den folder, der indeholder Airbus-dokumentationen (C: \ Users \ [DIT BRUGERNAVN] \ Dokumenter \ Aerosoft \ Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional \ Dokumentation).

Best wishes.

Okay tak for din hjælp sir.:hans:

I have a problem about A318/A319 pro, when I tyed to open A3xx coficguration then I get this message: windows searching for aerosoft.A318_19.configurator.exe. ???

35 minutes ago, Jammin16 said:

Okay tak for din hjælp sir.:hans:

I have a problem about A318/A319 pro, when I tyed to open A3xx coficguration then I get this message: windows searching for aerosoft.A318_19.configurator.exe. ???

It very likely that you forgot to disable your computer security (antivirus) before installing the Airbus.  Chances are you will find that your security software quarantined the Configurator and possibly other important parts of our software.

55 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Det er meget sandsynligt, at du har glemt at deaktivere din computersikkerhed (antivirus) før du installerer Airbus. Chancerne er, at du vil opdage, at din sikkerhedssoftware i karantæne konfigurerer og muligvis andre vigtige dele af vores software.

Okay, Does this have a serious consequence for using A318 / 319 ???

Archived