Strange email from Aerosoft ?

Alan1963

Hi all,

i was wondering if i should be worried about an email i got today supposedly from Aerosoft. Yesterday i bought the A320 bundle from Aerosoft and today got this email, It was in German and contained an attachment ( not opened ), in the email was a bit of English that said "encountered permanent error during SPF processing of domain of aerosoft". So i was wondering if this is genuine or a bit more sinister. Thanks.

Thanks very much for the reply Tom, it looks like the email is genuine. I used an online translator and it just seems to say "thank you for your purchase, your payment has been received". What threw me was that  it was in German, i still haven't opened the attachment pdf though, just in case.

Just an FYI - I got mine in German also. Didn't really bother me, but looks like there's a hiccup somewhere ;)

My invoice came August 17th, about 12 hours after I got the confirmation of my order (in English) ordered from the "Aerosoft US Shop".

If you need any more details to help figure this out, let me know, happy to provide whatever you'd need.

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:51 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Ian, Alan, would you be so kind to forward that mail to Christian Keil <Christian.Keil@aerosoft.de> so he can have a look at what might have gone wrong?

Done...

Archived