CoonectPro will not connect

Snorre

I got the ConnectPro App working once with my iPad, for about 5 minutes. Then the connection was lost and could not be regained. The App could not be closed, not even through the Windows Task Manager, "access denied".

Ever since that (many attempts, after reboots of course) I would not get a connection. the APP is green, and when I enter the displayed numbers in ma iPads browser, there is a note, that my searched entry could not be found.

I cleared the APP in the Firewall as an outgoing rule.

Is there anything I can do to make it work?

I would add an incoming rule as well... this is needed for the app to communicate back with the server.  You can test this by disabling your firewall PRIOR to loading up the app.

Best wishes!

Didn't help att all. No firewall, all ports open, exclusion in anti-virus, still no connection.

Anything else I could try?

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 minutes ago, Snorre said:

Didn't help att all. No firewall, all ports open, exclusion in anti-virus, still no connection.

Anything else I could try?

Server still enabled in the configurator?

Tried  to run connect pro with admin rights?

Thanks, with a deactivated firewall, ports open and no antivirus I'm curious as to what that might be. Looking forward to an answer!

Archived