LSZH Zurich released

geoffbecks

Oliver stated that he is currently working on it. I'm sure the announcement will come if the changelog for the next version of AES is released. When this will be? I don't know but I presume: when it's done :P

• Developer

Hi,

AES for Zuerich of FSdreamteam is near to finished and will be part of the next Release.

Based on the fact, that AES 2.0 will need a lot of time to develope the new Aircraftconfiguration and change the Handling to this base, I make the desition to release version 1.92 hopefully in two weeks, to keep the time to wait for the new airport short.

I don't know yet, which other Airports will be included, but planed are the new Airports of ImagineSim (KMCI and TJSJ) and maybe the new GAP Dordmund (EDLW) Airport.

Sofar the plannings. We will see what is possible. Please don't ask for other airports or features yet, because the time is full planned now.

Hi,

AES for Zuerich of FSdreamteam is near to finished and will be part of the next Release.

Based on the fact, that AES 2.0 will need a lot of time to develope the new Aircraftconfiguration and change the Handling to this base, I make the desition to release version 1.92 hopefully in two weeks, to keep the time to wait for the new airport short.

I don't know yet, which other Airports will be included, but planed are the new Airports of ImagineSim (KMCI and TJSJ) and maybe the new GAP Dordmund (EDLW) Airport.

Sofar the plannings. We will see what is possible. Please don't ask for other airports or features yet, because the time is full planned now.

Thanks for working Imaginesims tjsj Oliver, was gonna ask that question here, but I'm glade I waited a little bit since I know you were busy with aes 2.0 so that is great news looking forward to it that LSZH scenery looks really great! so with aes on it will be a blast :)