A few issues with Mega Airport Rome

Jespersson

Hi!

I am currently running Mega airport Rome v 1.04 with P3D v4.3 and I have a few questions/remarks/wishes regarding the scenery. 

The actual issue I have is that there is no working Safedocking at any gates. I have similar issues with other airports from other developers in P3D v.4 but it is working properly in other Aerosoft sceneries (thank god for that!) and therefore I thought it might be an issue/bug.

The other issue/wish/complaing is about the very well known issue with not all gates being available or supported by SODE.
1. Why is it not possible to select stand 412, 422, 432, 508 or 528 as a starting position or in GSX? 
2. Why are SODE available at stand 412, 422, 432, 508 and 528 when you are not able to select them for parking in the sim?
3. If you select stand 511 you end up at stand 503.
4. As of now only 61% of the stands with jetways are capable of running SODE which means there are no realistic gates at 39% of the stands with gates. At terminal 1 only stand 410 is realistic as the other stands are either not supported by SODE or not a selectable position in the simulator.  That is 1 realistic stand out of 14 possible at terminal 1. At terminal 2 there are 5 out of 11 stands that are realistic. 

I think you get the feeling of where I am going with this. There are a few issues and bugs in this thread but most of all it is a big wish that this complete mess of selectable stands and SODE compability gets looked over. It would really make for a greater and more realistic experience when flying into Rome Fiumicino. 

Thank you for an otherwise nice scenery!

Best wishes
Jesper Persson

29 minutes ago, Sam Arnold said:

What do you mean by 'realistic stand'? Screenshot?

By realistic stand I mean that it's possible to select it for parking in the sim and that the jetway is movable (with SODE). A static jetway in a modern simulator is not a realistic simulation in my opinion. Hope that clarifies what I mean. :) 

Other bug just found in 4.3, but I can't swear it was not there in the previous versions... If you go to the threshold of runway 16L and have a heading of 340°, turning left or right the runway and taxiways disappear and re-appear if you again assume heading around 340.  

Archived