Problems LGKR Aerosoft - double Runways etc.

lowHitman

Hi,

after a Reinstall of my flightsimulator i have the same issue like before. Double Runways, the planes are on false parking positions...

Does anyone know where i can find the beta_fix_lgkr file because it solved the problem last time. Didnt find it here in the forum.

Thanx!!

• Deputy Sheriffs
12 hours ago, lowHitman said:

Hi,

after a Reinstall of my flightsimulator i have the same issue like before. Double Runways, the planes are on false parking positions...

Does anyone know where i can find the beta_fix_lgkr file because it solved the problem last time. Didnt find it here in the forum.

Thanx!!

Hi the file is here, but I don’t think it will solve your problem, as this is a mesh fix. Your problem sounds more like a double AFCAD or scenery library priority issue.

• Deputy Sheriffs

In the Windows File Manager, click on your sim main folder, then enter "LGKR" (without the quotes) in the Search box in the upper right of the window. The resulting list will show all the files containing the search term, along with their location. Anything in the Aerosoft folders is fine, as is anything in an add-on utility or aircraft related folder, such as NavDataPro, Navigraph or PMDG. Anywhere else is suspect. For any you find outside the safe folders, deactivate (NOT delete) the file by adding "OFF" to the filename extension or moving it to a backup folder you create in the upper level folder it's in.

Then, open the sim and confirm the issue is fixed. Because there may be some useful files containing LGKR, once the duplicate runway and taxiways are gone, you could go back and selectively undo the renaming/moving one at a time until you find the culprit.

Archived