Installing new ver 1.02

WiganLad

Just downloaded and installed the update v 1.02 .after un-installing the previous version I did notice no files in the add-ons folder were removed. is this ok or do I need to manually remove them.

many thanks..bob  

Hi, thanks for the update! I just installed it and noticed there is a texture file named "texture.scanair" that was not in the original release, and it is not referenced in the aircraft cfg file. Is this an additional set of textures, and if so, how should the aircraft cfg be modified so that aircraft will show up?

Regards,

Scott

• Developer
16 minutes ago, Flugkapitan said:

I just installed it and noticed there is a texture file named "texture.scanair" that was not in the original release

Yes, it's a new texture set.  I forgot that I had included it, so the aircraft.cfg wasn't updated.  It will be fixed in the next update,

In the meantime, to use the texture set, copy and paste the following text to your aircraft.cfg file.  You may have to change the number in [fltsim.6] if you have added extra liveries.

[fltsim.6]
title=DC-8_50 Scanair
sim=DC-8_50
model=
panel=
sound=
texture=scanair
kb_checklists=
kb_reference=
atc_id=LN-MOH
atc_airline=Viking
atc_flight_number=317