connection error

Robk47

Hi Guys,

I am trying to er install the following add ons. GA1,GA3, Paris, and AS LPMA. I have purchased these airports via Simmarket and already sent them a ticket. I followed their instruction to the letter to leave the aerosoft download shop marked then fill in the Email address password and serial number. All I get is No secure connection. I have no problems with my other add ons  Aerosoft and non aerosoft ones. Any help would be appreciated. Win 7 + FS9

Thank You 

• Deputy Sheriffs

From the "connection error" I see  that you are using the Launcher. Don't do that. It's not used to activate AS flightsim products anymore. Just fire up the installers of the individual add-on you bought and enter your license information (email + serial) there.

The installer do not do an online check of the license information.

Thanks Tom,

I am not using the Launcher I have been doing then individually and still comes up with same msg.Grrrrr

Rob

• Deputy Sheriffs

Rob, could you please post a screenshot of the error message? No AS addon needs an internet connection when being installed.

Also please tell us the version numbers of the addons you are trying to install.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, I had to hide your screenshots. Do not post any license strings publicly into a forum!

Regarding the screenshots: none of them show any of the products you have listed. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, Your Screenshot shows "Wonderfull Madeira" which is not an Aerosoft product, but only sold by Aerosoft and the installer requires indeed an internet connection. As I do not know whether the installer is the original installer from PT Sim, I can only advise you to contact Aerosofts support at support@aerosoft.com and point them to this topic.

Archived