[P3D v4.1] Hamburg professional highrise near RWY33

Er!k

Hello GAP team,

Is it possible to add a small exclude near RWY 33? I have FTX Global and it spawns a flat near the approach on RWY 33. Looks very strange and in real life it is not there.

Thanks!

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Can you please try to give me the Lat/Lon of this object, so I can create a exclude around that location. Maybe you can place your aircraft (with a default on) and save a scenario at this postion and attach the flight file here. Then I can load it or can read the position out of the file.

As a night screen is always not very usefull, as all cars are grey at night, what I see, is it not a autogen object, more a placed libobject there, correct?

11 hours ago, OPabst said:

Can you please try to give me the Lat/Lon of this object, so I can create a exclude around that location. Maybe you can place your aircraft (with a default on) and save a scenario at this postion and attach the flight file here. Then I can load it or can read the position out of the file.

As a night screen is always not very usefull, as all cars are grey at night, what I see, is it not a autogen object, more a placed libobject there, correct?

Thanks Oliver, I have attached a scenario.

ExcludeForHamburg.zip

1 hour ago, OPabst said:

Unzip the attached file into the Hamburg Prof Scenery folder and replace the existing file. Then scheck if the Building is gone. If not i must use another exclude Type.

Fix Hamburg Prof Exclude.zip

Thanks for the quick fix. I have tested, but unfortunately the building is still there... Indeed it does not look like autogen. Also have the nearby Aerosoft Finkenwerder installed. Could that be the cause?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Erik, I have both installed and do not see this issue. Maybe because beside FTX Global I have also installed the other FTX stuff including GEN.

Did you ask over at Orbx?

1 hour ago, OPabst said:

Here another Test file, where the autogen is excluded in this Area.

EDDH_CVX-TEST.zip

Issue is gone! Building has been demolished. Thanks for the quick action Oliver! 

Archived