Brussels Scenery

flyingnut

Can anyone confirm that the Aerosoft, Brussels scenery is exactly what was released directly by Dream Factory Studio about 2 months ago? Dream Factory Studio's release has building crash problems, a very bad AFCAD and other items that require a service pack, which is in the works. There is even talk about a service pack two. Another developer released an updated AFCAD.

I held off buying the Dream Factory Studio version, when I heard that Aerosoft was going to release a version. Now, it appears it's the same scenery based on the description on the Aerosoft Brussels product page.

Marty

• Aerosoft
Can anyone confirm that the Aerosoft, Brussels scenery is exactly what was released directly by Dream Factory Studio about 2 months ago? Dream Factory Studio's release has building crash problems, a very bad AFCAD and other items that require a service pack, which is in the works. There is even talk about a service pack two. Another developer released an updated AFCAD.

I held off buying the Dream Factory Studio version, when I heard that Aerosoft was going to release a version. Now, it appears it's the same scenery based on the description on the Aerosoft Brussels product page.

Marty

We are trying to confirm it with Dream Factory but we know the crash issue was solved in our release. When we got more information we'll let you know. Please note that this is not a product we done internally, we have just added it to our online store because we are about to release the boxed version.

• Aerosoft
Matthijs,

This "updated" version. Is it also available for the Dream Factory customers which didn't buy the version via Aerosoft?

That's something you have to discuss with Dream Factory or with the shop you bought the product at. We can not provide support for products we did not sell.