Destination Fuel Not Showing on MFD

Hello,

While performing a flight from KSLC to KBUR, I noticed that right from the beginning, the destination fuel at Burbank (KBUR) never showed up on the MFD. It only showed up in the FMS after about half way through the flight as well. There were no discontinuities and I entered everything into the PERF section right down the ISA dev and cruise winds.

Route entered was: EDETH5 BERYL GUNTR Q96 PURSE JANNY3

I've also attached the flight plan file.

I've also noticed that the value displayed on the MFD doesn't always correspond to what is shown on the FMS for destination fuel as well.

One other quick thing to note and I don't know if this is a bug or not, but with current Navigraph data (1712), none of the destination runways were showing up as selectable. It was showing all the instrument approaches but if I wanted to do a visual to the runway, or a runway without an instrument approach (runway 15 for example at KBUR) without loading an approach, it was not possible.

Thanks!

Please login to display this image.

KSLCKBUR.flp

• 2 weeks later...

Archived