Holding Down Button

Hello,

I have purchased my crj of simmarket. I have the latest verion 1.010. Running FSX with Chaseplane.

I have been encountering an issue specifically with the CRJ and no other aircraft. In addition, the problem has always been there since I purchased the crj (1.005) and never went away.

Whenever I press on a button that pushes inwards (ex fmc keys, apu start, engine start, mach trim, yaw damper) then about 1/2 the time the cursor will get stuck in the "holding down" position. I will have to click again to get it to release the button. 

The issue is annoying when im imputing my flightplan or starting apu or engines. 

I can provide screenshots of my sim if you like. 

Here is what my mouse looks like when it gets stuck down. I cant tell if this is the correct icon when i push down a button but it looks something like this. Perhaps the pushing down cursor looks like a fist. 

e2c8f27b8ac87ad20f97ceda22456a54.png
https://gyazo.com/e2c8f27b8ac87ad20f97ceda22456a54

This will usually be seen in systems that are a bit slower, as it tries to process a action it will stick. The best thing I can recommend right now other that building a newer system would be to lower your settings in the sim to try and reduce some of the load.

Archived