Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beef12

Radial DME waypoint in FMS

In most aircraft, the format for a radial DME would be "CLT011/013", CLT being the Charlotte VORTAC. Is there a different format or is the FMS in this product not capable of a radial/DME waypoints?

6 hours ago, Beef12 said:

In most aircraft, the format for a radial DME would be "CLT011/013", CLT being the Charlotte VORTAC. Is there a different format or is the FMS in this product not capable of a radial/DME waypoints?

Not yet, but I believe they will be added in an update.

6 hours ago, Beef12 said:

It will be definitely in an update as soon as the plane is stable and the known critical issues are fixed I guess.

Definitely and guess. Do they not exclude each other? ;) 

But yes, Hans will implement it in time. 

"guess" was referring to "as soon as the plane is stable ... " But very confusing I do agree :)