Bleed Valve stuck in CLSD

bhorv67

First time I've seen this. Have done at least 6-7 flights since installing 1.0.0.4. At power up on the ground, the bleed valves we stuck in the CLSD position. I could not rotate the dial. 

APU started up fine, and I was curious if engines would start - they did oddly enough. Also, the packs were not able to be turned on. I could however move the mouse over the bleed valve dial, attempt to rotate the mouse wheel. I can hear the clicks of the dial, and watch on the PFD the message 'Bleed closed' flash on and off. This also caused the packs to finally turn on. 

Right now I'm in flight - thought of calling maintenance but.... 

Bleeds are still closed and can't turn the dial. 

Not sure what all this means, but hoping 1.0.0.5 fixes it. Standing by...

Yeah I've seen this as well. Posted about it in this thread.

For now I'm going to blame it on the last pilot who clearly chews bubble gum and sticks in on the bleed knob when he's done!

Nice!

Well, just had my first freeze of P3d v4 during this flight with the CRJ having this odd issue with the bleed valves. I think something didn't load properly at spawn. 

I'm being hopeful that 1.0.0.5 addresses whatever these issues are. 

At the same time I think I found the trick to the yoke hide clickspot problem. As long as I click the yoke hide immediately after the CRJ loads on the screen (before the engines spool up), the yoke will hide. So far it's been working 1000% of the time. I'm sure this isn't what was intended, but it's what I'm able to make happen and it's repeatable. 

Archived