ENVA - P3D V4 issue - invisible taxi/runway holes

Rob Ainscough

Video is unlisted:

I've set the options correctly in the configuration tool for this airport and I did see a CMD window open with some "compatibility" file copies/renames.  But it looks like that process either didn't work, or there are some other unresolved issues.  FYI, this is with Orbx Norway enabled so I'm guessing some elevation conflict with Orbx?

Cheers, Rob.

Yes SODE is installed and activated, v1.5.3.  

Since this airport does NOT use the P3D V4 Add-On process it appears in the scenery library below the Orbx entries.  If I move the entry above the Orbx entries that solves the issue of invisible holes, however it looks like their still might be some AFCAD conflict or something as GSX (FSDT) will start underground same as in my video.

Cheers, Rob.

• Developer

Are you using the last version of GSX? Since the airport is on a elevated platform a patch was needed for GSX to have the service vehicles at the correct altitude. As far as I know this patch was included with the last version, if not it should be on the GSX forums.

Sorry for delay, updated to latest GSX and that resolved the issue with GSX starting underground ... however I can still move the camera underground at some locations around the airport but not a big deal as the other main issues have been resolved.

Cheers, Rob.

• Developer

Hi, yes in FSX or P3D the camera can be moved bellow a hard surface platform, if this is an issue for you can use these afcad files instead, they increase the width of the taxiway reducing the areas where it's possible to move the camera underneath the platform.

ENVA AFCAD update.7z

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived