Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Keff

Almost there with v.1.21

Hi,

I have installed v1.21 and I feel we are almost ready to fly, the sound is working properly, the radio stack is working, but...now the fuelplanner brings me this message File Aircraft.xml not found!

I did the trick with the SimConnenct.msi and still the fuelplanner will not load.

All help is more than welcome.

Best reagrds,

Hmm, no problem here.

Do you have in your "My Documents" folder a folder called "AerosoftTwinOtterExtended"? inside this folder an aircraft.xml should be.

Thanks for the headsup, that file was placed in the root directory of Prepar3d, I have replaced it to the documents folder and it is working! Thanks.

The issue has been found and is corrected in the new installer. Sorry for this issue and thanks for assisting us David!