Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Keff

Clicking sound instead of bell ringing

Hi all,

I made a clean install of Prepar3d V4, installed the Twin Otter, made all necessary changes with fonts and files from the folder redist, so it is working nicely now. But I get a bell ringing sound for a second and then it changes in a clicking sound when testing the fire system. Any thoughts on that matter?

I also have this issue with the Twin Otter in P3Dv4.  I have a continued clicking sound in the sim afterwards as well.

Same here.

And when both fire levers have been pulled, a few seconds after the engines shut down

I get either with a CTD or a message "Breakpoint A Breakpoint has been reached."

Also getting the weird static clicking noise on fire handles and also window wipers within p3d v4 with this.

Same problem here. After the fire bell test (which make the click noise) all the cockpit sounds are broken, the switches make a "echo" sound, like many clicks repeated. Moreover the pilot's doors doesn't make any sound, but I don't remember if those did in V3.

I have only the Otter and Orbx scenery installed. 

If I reset the plane all works again

I have the same problem if I turn on the fuel boost pumps. As soon as I click on Fuel Boost FWD I have endless clicking sound, and P3D is broken, didn't CTD, but became unusable.

It did seen there was a difference between the RC and the released version of V4. We'll be looking into this.