Mega Airport Frankfurt 2.0 (v2.08)

Meijer

Hello,

I installed Frankfurt 2.0 in Prepar3D-V3(3.4.22.19868). Nice scenery, but I do not have runway and taxi lights during daytime. Is this normal?

I read some messages where fellow simmers with the same problem, made an entry in the FSX simobjects.cfg.

Is this also applicable for P3D?

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 46 Minuten, Meijer sagte:

Hello,

I installed Frankfurt 2.0 in Prepar3D-V3(3.4.22.19868). Nice scenery, but I do not have runway and taxi lights during daytime. Is this normal?

I read some messages where fellow simmers with the same problem, made an entry in the FSX simobjects.cfg.

Is this also applicable for P3D?

Fsx doesn't have a simobjects.cfg, only P3D uses it. And no entry in that file can your lights turn on.

that the lights are off during daylight sounds logically.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hm, I don't know how the lights are modeld in EDDF P3D, if they are default via the AFCAD you can check if there is an option for that. I don't know if an AFCAD offers that option in general.

Best you use ADE for that.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 9.2.2017 at 07:52, Meijer sagte:

Like to see the runway lights during poor weather/visibility. In real life the runwaylightis are on. Not full bright but they are on.

I checked the thing with the AFCAD. It's not possible this way.

the lightning in EDDF P3D is default via AFCAD. So your request is not easy possible.

But if you make a simobjects model of the whole lightning you can all realize what you want with SODE. SODE is capable of much more than only Jetways.

Archived