What does the required knowledge barrow says?

Allesflieger

I couldn't unterstand, what the required knowledge barrow below the system requirements has to say?

Does it say how easy to handle or to use the serval product is?

In my opinion this barrow isn't a good idea, because you only find it below products from wilco/feelthere but not below the other products.

So you should put them below the other products too, to make it more easyer to understand, because now it's a bit confusing me.

Have a look at the FSX products Helgoland, FS Global08, Budapest, German Landmarks and so on...

Almost all of the now available boxed products have this bar to show you, how good you should be to use this product.

And by the way, a barrow is something different. ;)

Have a look at the FSX products Helgoland, FS Global08, Budapest, German Landmarks and so on...

Almost all of the now available boxed products have this bar to show you, how good you should be to use this product.

And by the way, a barrow is something different. ;)

I've been wicked. Does this mean I'm not allowed to load certain of my addons..? :twisted: :lol:

On the other hand, my self-belief in my expertise in the field of simming means I ignore all readmes, advice tools, information bars and read-me-first licence tools and just get in and press the buttons. And then write purple prose condemning developers when something doen't work as I believe it should.

Does that make me wicked... and therefore not allowed to load any of the addons that contain such features? :wink:

I think I need a jolly good spanking. :roll:

...just as soon as I chew through these restraints... :P

On the other hand, my self-belief in my expertise in the field of simming means I ignore all readmes, advice tools, information bars and read-me-first licence tools and just get in and press the buttons. And then write purple prose condemning developers when something doen't work as I believe it should.

Does that make me wicked... and therefore not allowed to load any of the addons that contain such features? :wink:

I'm sorry to say and I do not mean this as an insult, that doesn't make you wicked it only makes you a normal, average flight simmer. :wink: