Increase capacity to heavy for A321

Citation X

Hey guys

Aerosoft had modeled the Airbus to only carry about 19500kg which is the short range variant. I did research on the net and discovered the A321-200 has a higher capacity from 6,800 US gallons to 7,900 US gallons.

Aerosoft kinda took heed from PMDG and their idea with the fuel and cargo loading on the plane from the fmc. I was wondering how to increase the max fuel capacity from 6,800 to 7,900 gallons on the FMC. 

I tried modding the aircraft.cfg & the xml file for the right FMC but whenever I load the fuel it goes to 133% and the entire plane is messed up. Is there a way to increase to fuel capacity of the plane properly.

These are complex models, and when you change one variable it will effect many others.

If you are interested in doing this, I'd suggest using Google.  There are years of great posts on a variety of websites including about what you're asking about.

Best wishes.

Archived