AES 1.60?

pdmm

Hi

I know, this is a little early but:

Does anyone know about what the new version of AES is going to contain.

What kind of improvements? New vehicles? New Airports?

Best Regards

PDMM

Enjoying your products... THANKS for them, they are great! :D

Hi

I know, this is a little early but:

Does anyone know about what the new version of AES is going to contain.

What kind of improvements? New vehicles? New Airports?

Best Regards

PDMM

Enjoying your products... THANKS for them, they are great! :D

I know 2 airports it will contain. :D

I know 3 and I'm not telling :D:D

The ones I know of aren't a secret. KSAN and TNCM were discussed in another thread. Is the third a secret or just a post that I missed?

The ones I know of aren't a secret. KSAN and TNCM were discussed in another thread. Is the third a secret or just a post that I missed?

No the third isn't a secret, we were actually in the same thread. Marseille was the other one.

I'm still cracking up over Oliver's reply. :lol::lol:

What about EKCH... Copenhagen... Or is that a secret too? :) :?:

Are u asking if EKCH will be in the next version or are u saying it will be. If it's the latter where can I find this scenery? I've been looking to upgrade that region (Scandinavia) in my flightsim.

Oh... Sorry!

No I was just asking if ekch will apear in the next version if aes...

Best regards

PDMM

Thanks a lot...

It looks great... i need to buy a new credit pack soon :D

This is enormous :!: :!: :!:

BEST REGARDS & THANK YOU

PDMM

What about the possibility do define different catering doors? For example, T154 does not have R1 doors, YK42 have them a bit in behind.

• Developer
What about the possibility do define different catering doors? For example, T154 does not have R1 doors, YK42 have them a bit in behind.

We first need new Konfigparameters for the CFG, but therefor we need to change the Intelliscene Modules, but that need some time.

It's totally clear, that we need more flexibility for the Catering/Cargo handling. So, it's in plan, but not possible at the moment.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Wow, you guys at Aerosoft just keep outdoing yourselves. I'm glad that the catering truck is callable again as that was the only issue I had with it.

Awesome work Oliver.

Wow thats great news about Imagine scenery coming on board as I have all their scenery....acept KCVG and KLGA. So now I will have to buy that one. Will you be adding any of the older ones that I already have,? Not to push you ...Im just being hopefull !!!! Just wish Flight Simulation and UK 2000 would join in also

Keep up the good work this product rocks

• Developer
Wow thats great news about Imagine scenery coming on board as I have all their scenery....acept KCVG and KLGA. So now I will have to buy that one. Will you be adding any of the older ones that I already have,? Not to push you ...Im just being hopefull !!!! Just wish Flight Simulation and UK 2000 would join in also

Keep up the good work this product rocks

Yes, I go step by step back in there list, solong as the scenery will fullfill the minimum requirement (FPS, Style, technologie) for AES.

KLGA I don't want to add, until they are clear not to need patches, so maybe in the next pack.

I had a short contact to Gary of UK2000, but he is in holidays now, so we talk when he is back.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Yes, I go step by step back in there list, solong as the scenery will fullfill the minimum requirement (FPS, Style, technologie) for AES.

KLGA I don't want to add, until they are clear not to need patches, so maybe in the next pack.

I had a short contact to Gary of UK2000, but he is in holidays now, so we talk when he is back.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Tried LKPR from lkpr2004.wz.cz ?

Nice airport to go... author is markyparky(o)volny.cz

btw.: we ahve got a goal :x

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Wow, this is great, so possibly KEWR and even UK2000. FS would be simply amazing for me...

-Paul

Hey Oliver, I am going to be the annoying guy this morning. It is 6 am in New Jersey right now and I am leaving for physical therapy and then I am coming back around 9 and have the day off :). Any chance of flying into an AES'd TNCM today ;) ?

The last time someone asked how long for V1.50 you said how about now so I am hoping you will do the same for 1.60...

Just trying to annoy you and keep it fun, (By the way, how is KEWR looking for making the AES list?) I get a steady 20 FPS at KEWR with 65% AI and all sliders full right. Hopefully you will consider it for 4-6 credits due to the work involved...

Thanks Oliver

-Paul

• Developer

Hi Paul,

all Data are on the way, some last paperwork is to do, then we will release it, so a good chance to have it out between 9 and 10 Jersey time.

Latest 11 your time the guys want to go home, so before that, they have to finish all :D

I will take a look to KEWR, maybe in the next update.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Wow Oliver,

i don't know what else to say but Thank You! Simply amazing response and support and we all know the product speaks for itself!

Thanks again Oliver, can't wait to see what the future holds for AES.

-Paul