EDDF v2 - aircraft crash on Taxiway P1

supera380

Hi,

Just like to a report a problem  I found with taxiing over the bridge on taxiway P1. As soon as you taxi over the mid-point of the bridge that crosses the A3 Autobahn, FSX detects a crash.

Tried this with the default Boeing 737 and have approached the bridge from both directions with the same result. FSX detects a crash on the bridge and restarts. The taxiway bridge on taxiway P crossing the A3 appears OK. No problems there.

I am running FSX Accel and have v2.08 EDDF installed. Win 7  Ultimate Ed. 64bit.

I hope some can confirm this and provide a fix?

Regards

Mark Aldridge

• 8 months later...
  • Aerosoft

Driving over mesh created scenery (so not a real 'ground' for FS) can be problematic and there is no fix possible. Try driving over it slowly and see if that helps.

Also disabling the crash detection of the sim off might help. That is a better option in any sense because it avoids a lot of smallish issues and increases FPS with about 4%.

Archived