Mega Airport Athens - incorrect serial

PatrickZ

Hello,

I just found out I didn't have Mega Airport Athens installed. I've bought it a long time ago but somehow it got skipped when I reinstalled my computer a while back.

After installing the launcher told me there was a new version. Great, I went to the Aerosoft support database and downloaded the new full installer (version 1.6). However, when I tried to install that new version the installer told me the serial was incorrect. It can't be incorrect, it's the same serial I've used just before when I installed the old version. A typo is also impossible, copy and paste.

Could it have something to do with the installer for the new version being a FlyTampa installer and I've got the Aerosoft boxed version with an Aerosoft serial? Why does Aerosoft offer installers on their support database that aren't compatible with Aerosoft keys?

Most important thing is, how do I get this new version installed if the provided installer doesn't work?

• Deputy Sheriffs

When entering the original AS serial number for Athens within the Update Database (support.aerosoft.com) you will be automatically provided with a new serial number, before you are able to download the latest version. The same is true for Vienna as well, by the way.

Archived