Release : MonacoX

• Aerosoft

If there was one product I personally wanted to upgrade to FSX it was the Monaco scenery as I knew it was perfectly suitable for FSX with the new shadows, better water effects and a LOT better helicopter flight models. Well, it took a while but it is done. Not only did Mat do a great job in getting it transported to FSX, but we made sure it takes full advantage of the new things FSX has to offer. So you will seen flocks of seagull on the coast (better take care not to hit those) and there is a mission with full audio ATC

Owners of the FS2004 version get a 50% discount when they enter the code for that version on the order page!

Product page: http://aerosoft-shop2.com/products/monacox/monacox.html

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

Product page: http://aerosoft-shop2.com/products/monacox/monacox.html

Can someone lookinto my order?

Serial : Please contact the aerosoft support (order status is not proved)!

Order #19435 (Pending)

Thanks

Manny

• 2 months later...

Is there a patch or something to work with France Riviera VFR? Or does anyone know,,,,what object file I should remove?

I placed the Monoco scenery on top pf the French Riviera VFR scenery and and there are 4 helipads and there is one section where the water is side part of the cliff. Its not too bad. For the most part they look ok.

I bought the french riviera vfr scenery only today.

Manny

• 4 months later...
  • Aerosoft
Question: does this package has also saisonal textures? I can't find any information about this.

No, in southern France there is very little difference in season (those who life there will now probably kill me). We follow how MS handles the seasons in a case like this.