A320/321 Update Question

Hi all,

Apologies about this question but I'm having some difficulty. I really wanted WX Radar and I read that the only way to get it is to buy the A318/319... Was this supposed to automatically update my 320/321? I'm showing in FSX root folder that i have 2013 1.16 version, but the 318/319 seems so much more up to date (ex. FMC database, sounds etc) . I loaded the 320/321 and no changes at all.

What am I missing?

Thanks very much in advance.

There are two or three versions of the buses, from what I can recall there is the Airbus A320/21Extended and I think a version before that, and then the latest Aerosoft A318/19 and A320/21 which are new models and you have to pay for them, they are not updates but entirely new models. You will find them in the store. 

ah yes, I see that now. Thank you for the reply. There goes another 20 bucks then! haha, no worries. I love these products there are worth every penny.

25 minutes ago, Fabian Boulegue said:

Please make sure as owner of the extened you get a discount.

thank you, will do

Will purchasing the new airbus 320/321 replace my old one that is installed? Or do I have to uninstall it first?

• Deputy Sheriffs

You should uninstall the Airbus X Extended prior to installing new Airbus A320/A321. 

Make sure to install the new one as administrator into your FSX/P3D. 

Archived