London Heathrow and other airports???

AA777-200ER

It appears (according to your forums) that London Heathrow is available in Germany (thru Aerosoft) and in Europe (English Version) thru Amazon. Can you share some screen-shots of this finished product please!

Btw...what happened to Cologne/Bonn EDDK Airport for FS2004? According to the German Airports Website it was to be released in Mid/End of February 2007. :?

Thanks for any feedback...Darryl

• Aerosoft
It appears (according to your forums) that London Heathrow is available in Germany (thru Aerosoft) and in Europe (English Version) thru Amazon. Can you share some screen-shots of this finished product please!

Btw...what happened to Cologne/Bonn EDDK Airport for FS2004? According to the German Airports Website it was to be released in Mid/End of February 2007. :?

Thanks for any feedback...Darryl

I do not believe London Heathrow is actually available at this moment, if it is advertised somewhere that just means somebody is jumping the gun. Cologne/Bonn is indeed a bit late but coming.

• 4 weeks later...

Its now April 2007, some sort of update would be nice.

A company that advertises in PC Pilot, stated on the phone that it would not be till Jun 2007 that LHR will be released, they were saying that since Dec 2006, I was hoping they where incorrect.

Maybe just some friendly kind advice, but probaly best not to advertise a product when the release dates just keep going back and back with no updates, but thats just my opinion.

Best of luck with your continued development, and hopefully oneday we may see some screenshots.