German Airports 1 EDDS

pdmm

Hey

I'm having a problem with GA1 in EDDS.

I was using follow me car from the AES add on. I followed it, rolling on the taxi way. Suddenly the FS2004 said, "building crash", but their wasn't any building. I was just following the Follow me car... How can this be? How can i solve this problem?

Best regards

Daniel

• Aerosoft
Hey

I'm having a problem with GA1 in EDDS.

I was using follow me car from the AES add on. I followed it, rolling on the taxi way. Suddenly the FS2004 said, "building crash", but their wasn't any building. I was just following the Follow me car... How can this be? How can i solve this problem?

Best regards

Daniel

Can you tell me what scenery you have that covers EDDS?

And were you looking from inside the cockpit or from the outside at that moment?

Don't know if i understand this right...`?

The scenery covers the default airport

and I think i was looking from the inside...

• Developer

Hi,

there was a discussion in the german forum about crashes while taxi in EDDS.

One tip was, to rename the file edds_fs9_stat.bgl to edds_fs9_stat.xxx, to deactivate the static aircraft at the arpon.

I try to reproduce the crash, but I don't get. Can you try it or please give me the exact position, where the crash happens.

Maybe you also can try to move the GA1 Bundle entry in the scenery library more upwards (not above AES-Basepack), so that maybe other sceneries will go below that in the list. This will maybe prevent at other sceneries, which have objects in this area are not correct excluded.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

• Developer

Yes,

that the area, where it was also reported in the german forum. I check this area, but I did not get it too.

Did you have a AI Traffic addon active?

brgds

Oliver Pabst