regarding "German Landmarks too slow for me"

• Aerosoft

Gentlemen, after talking to the customer who posted the message under the title 'German Landmarks too slow for me' we have decided to remove the message and to take the product back from this customer. We done so because we were not able to support him and we were not even able to give him correct replies because we lacked the information. This customer was understandably not happy about this and wanted his money back. This is done, all in good communication.

It is highly unfortunate we were not able to reach the developers for any comment but it seemed unreasonable to let the customer wait any longer for a noteworthy response. When we got the answers the customer was looking for we'll contact him and see if we can sell the product again to him, this time with good support.

Please note there have not been other complaints like this one on our fora and we conclude that the problem has to be a minor one for other customers.

Sorry folks,

I was on a business trip in the US. For this I could not answer Mathjis questions.

To find out what the problem of this customer was I need further information.

Please mail me some screenshots and mor information to: christoph.rieger@cr-software.com

Thank you

We did quite alot testings on FSX! Who already knows our older products will know that we always released software with nearly no bugs!

I use FSX including Autogen and loose in normal areas no frames (set 20 frames) with German landmarks. In dense areas like Hamburg Dortmund and Frankfurt I will loose 5 or 6 frames. In comparison to FS2004 this is still very fluently to fly in FSX!

In FS2004 we had with the old version simular effects. With this new German Landmarks 2.0 I do not loose any frames in this area! Please recognize that I do not have 60 frames (always set to 20 or 25?) I do not know how to create this. Maybe without having autogen?

For those how already purchased German Landmarks and do not hav any trouble I wish a nice flight and happy landings in Germany!

• Aerosoft
Sorry folks,

I was on a business trip in the US. For this I could not answer Mathjis questions.

To find out what the problem of this customer was I need further information.

Please mail me some screenshots and mor information to: christoph.rieger@cr-software.com

Thank you

We did quite alot testings on FSX! Who already knows our older products will know that we always released software with nearly no bugs!

I use FSX including Autogen and loose in normal areas no frames (set 20 frames) with German landmarks. In dense areas like Hamburg Dortmund and Frankfurt I will loose 5 or 6 frames. In comparison to FS2004 this is still very fluently to fly in FSX!

In FS2004 we had with the old version simular effects. With this new German Landmarks 2.0 I do not loose any frames in this area! Please recognize that I do not have 60 frames (always set to 20 or 25?) I do not know how to create this. Maybe without having autogen?

For those how already purchased German Landmarks and do not hav any trouble I wish a nice flight and happy landings in Germany!

Christoph, I will send you the flt that was send in by our customer by email.