'VFR Germany West' with 'German Landmarks'

Marc W.

Hi,

we make sure that both products are fully compatible.

So it will make sense :D

Hi,

thanks - yes, I do not doubt they'll be "compatible" - what I wanted to know is whether there'll be redundancy - if VFR Germany will come with landmarks, there won't be much need for the landmark product, if you only fly in the region covered by VFR Germany

:)

• Aerosoft
Anyone here working on the project?

thanks!

Yes, Aerosoft is, lol (with a lot of external help of course), some very talented folks indeed.

There is not simple answer to your question. As our other German scenery projects are all covering a lot less area their is no doubt their will be some overlap. You will find some object covered by both projects. This is unavoidable as we can not tell people to buy German Landmarks when they miss an important VFR object in a scenery we call VFR Germany. As the devs of VFR Germany have less to cover the objects might be more complex or more dense. But until we get to a beta version of Germany VFR we cannot seriously comment.

But if you want a simple answer... if you want detail VFR Germany will offer more, if you want a load of objects covering the whole of Germany it is clear German Landmarks offers that right now. Keep in in Germany VFR has not yet been given a release date (although I know progress is good).

A complex answer? How much will overlap and what problems might arise is not know at this moment. We'll do our best to avoid any problem of course and we'll do our best to solve issue that might arise.

Thanks, Chief!

I'm sure, once VFR is nearing release, you guys will look into the matter of potentially overlapping landmarks. It would be nice to have both products

Keep up the good work!