France 2 Question

panos95

Hello Panos95,

I'm not sure about what you mean by getting the jetways.

If you are looking to move the jetways to the plane then the manual explains which airports have it I believe its just CDG and the frequencies required to activate them for certain aircraft.

For me ist was:

Start->Programs->Aerosoft->...

"..." stands for the Addons. For example I only bought "Cahrles De Gaulle 2005" instead of a France Pack and so it was: Start-Programs-Aerosoft-PARIS CDG 2005-Manual.pdf

or you look in you Flight Simulator Directory. There should be an Aerosoft Directory and in that you can find all Aerosoft Add ons which are installed and their Manuals But you need the Acrobat Reader to open them!

• Aerosoft
Can you send me the manual of CDG 2005, or tell me the frequencies for the jetways?

Thank you

Panos, I'm sorry to put it this clear, but the installer did install the manual, if it does not there will have been a error during the installation and than it would be easy for us fix it if you report this.

If you give us the order number we'll makes sure you can download a new installer that fixes this problem. We tried to match your email address to a customer on the download shop but failed to find a match. Could be you changed your email address or you bought it at simMarket. But just let us know the order# and we'll sort it out.