FSDG Graz - no AI traffic

pgreenwo

3 hours ago, mopperle said:

What does FSDG say?

No response from them directly

I tried here as Aerosoft retail the product. I assume your point is that this forum will not offer support for it??

5 hours ago, FooFighters said:

Same here.. 3 planes with Mytraffic 6 and default, no planes with FSDG.

just found a fix - disable the traffic bgl in the FSDG Graz folder - rename to (Traffic_LOWG_P3D.bgl.off) and MT6 send's traffic there

• Deputy Sheriffs
27 minutes ago, pgreenwo said:

No response from them directly

I tried here as Aerosoft retail the product. I assume your point is that this forum will not offer support for it??

Of course do you get support up to a certain point. But to all products, which are not developed by Aerosft but only sold through Aerosoft (and others), applies, that it is best to contact the developer directly via email or in their forum (if available).

But luckily you found a solution for the missing Ai traffic by yourself.

Just now, mopperle said:

Of course do you get support up to a certain point. But to all products, which are not developed by Aerosft but only sold through Aerosoft (and others), applies, that it is best to contact the developer directly via email or in their forum (if available).

No worries. Thanks for clarifying. 

Found the answer above so this thread is resolved - Thanks again

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived