Mega Airport München (EDDM) car traffic

Dear forum users,

I've installed MAM X on my FSX SE some while ago. Everything worked well and I was amazed about the details of this Airport (vehicles, Trains...).

Last week I installed another Add On Aircraft from Aerosoft (the A320/321) and went for first testing on EDDM. Then I realised that all the car (vehicle) traffic is gone. The roads inside the scenery have no cars, no buses and the S-Bahn is also gone. The roads around the scenery work well. I can still see some Airport vehicles moving arround. All the checkboxes are on in the traffic Options from EDDM scenery and I also tried to Play with the sliders inside FSX. No Change at all!

I don't know when this change happened since before the new Aircraft, I was focused on flying. Any ideas which I can test out.

Thank you / Danke!

Regards / Grüße,

Gerald

I'm closing in on the issue. Searching long times through the forums I found out that VistaMare Add on is responsible for the traffic. I remember seeing it a while ago under the add ons but didn't know what it is. Now it doesen't show up in the menu. The ViMaCore is listed under the trusted section of my FSX.CFG.

I deleted it and started up FSX to "trust" it again -> did not load

Under FSX -> VistaMAre there is a .txt log file. Inside is following sentence: NON-COMPATIBLE FS X VERSION: ViMaCore stopped!

Please help. It was working....

Archived