Hello, I currently own

- FS Global SE

- Ground Environment Pro

- Ultimate Terrain Europe, Canada/Alaska

- Scenery Germany 1

- Scenery Germany 2

- Scenery Germany 3

- Scenery Germany 4

Im currently having a lot of troubles in the textures of my environment. So I was wondering, is there a way where I can install all of these without having any conflict? If so, what should be the order of things?

Thanks

Hi Philippe,

What exactly are your problems? Maybe you can post a screenshot here what describes the problem better?

Bests,

Sascha

Well, I am getting very blurry ground textures...

I'll work on getting a screenshot on soon. I also re-installed some scenery to see if that could do the trick... although I have my doubts on that... :?

Well it works a lot better now, but I think the problem may lie in the mipmapping.... It takes a lot of time for the blurry to go away.. I tried disabling the mipmapping inside FS9 and run it through my video card (ATI X850XT), but it didnt seem to kick in...

I also have this as a config for graphics -

[DISPLAY.Device.RADEON X850 Series .0]

Mode=1280x1024x32

MipBias=8

TriLinear=1

AntiAlias=1

[DISPLAY]

UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=30

TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=200

[TERRAIN]

TERRAIN_EXTENDED_TEXTURES=1

TERRAIN_TEXTURE_SIZE_EXP=8

TERRAIN_ERROR_FACTOR=100.000000

TERRAIN_MIN_DEM_AREA=10.000000

TERRAIN_MAX_DEM_AREA=100.000000

TERRAIN_MAX_VERTEX_LEVEL=19

TERRAIN_AUTOGEN_DENSITY=0

TERRAIN_USE_GRADIENT_MAP=1

TERRAIN_DEFAULT_RADIUS=3.500000

TERRAIN_EXTENDED_RADIUS=4.000000

TERRAIN_EXTENDED_LEVELS=232

[sCENERY]

IMAGE_COMPLEXITY=5

DYNAMIC_SCENERY=1

DYN_SCN_DENSITY=5

DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1

SUNGLARE=1

LENSFLARE=1

Here are my system specs:

P4 3.2ghz

2 gig ram

ATI X850XT (latest driver and Catalyst installed)

Any thoughts/possible solution to this?

oh... I also disabled shades - both objects and aircrafts... not that nice and it eats up memory for nothing really...

Hello Philippe,

Blurry Textures are an issue that a lot of people have.

If you do a search of Google using the search parameter below in bold you should get some hits with info on the subject and some good tips on how to help resolve the issue.

"blurry textures"

Hello Philippe,

Blurry Textures are an issue that a lot of people have.

If you do a search of Google using the search parameter below in bold you should get some hits with info on the subject and some good tips on how to help resolve the issue.

"blurry textures"

Thanks for the advice!

Cheers!

Just a point I would like to make, I have a pair of computers with the X800 XT 256MB VCs, I have found that they don't always like the newest Drivers Available.

I have had to go back a few times to find out which ones work best for me. It is rarely the new Driver. In fact I am about three behind. It just works best for me.

Best of luck.

James

Just a point I would like to make, I have a pair of computers with the X800 XT 256MB VCs, I have found that they don't always like the newest Drivers Available.

I have had to go back a few times to find out which ones work best for me. It is rarely the new Driver. In fact I am about three behind. It just works best for me.

Best of luck.

James

Thanks for the info, which version are you currently using?