We have at this moment problems with e-mails coming to us via Microsoft servers (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc). We are in contact with Microsoft to solve this issue.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom A320

FYI: 2 new flight sims from Dovetail this year

The screenshot of their DFS School looked pretty awesome. That said, a title like that won't be for me. What concerns me is DFS. They still haven't stated what they intend on doing, nor have they given any kind of inclination on how they plan to handle third-party content. Will they release a SDK? If they do, will they release it for free to everyone or will they require developer (charging $) licensing?

Other issues concern me as well. I'm not holding my breath for either though.

5034553.jpg

Do Aerosoft yet know if they will be creating a new version of the A320/321 for this new DTG Flight Sim later this year, not heard much news about this so far?

Steve

That's MS Flight though. 

I personally think DTG is going in the right direction based on what they're saying in the steam discussions. But that's just the optimistic me, don't judge!

1 hour ago, amahran said:

That's MS Flight though. 

I personally think DTG is going in the right direction based on what they're saying in the steam discussions. But that's just the optimistic me, don't judge!

Agreed. I'm keeping an open mind concerning the whole thing.