PFD, ND Screens are Blank

cool_injun

Hello Folks @ Aerosoft and Fellow Simmers,

I have just installed Airbus X Extended and then Airbus A 320/321 on my newly bought Dell Windows 10 PC.

Everything working fine except that the PFD and ND are blank - this renders the Simulation unusable.

Please help!

Regards,

Cool_Injun

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello there,

in case you are using P3D have you installed SimConnect manually as the P3D installer doesn't do that for you?

And just to make sure, you are aware of the brightness knobs, right? 

Hi Tom:

I have the same problem, both ND´s and E/WD and SD are blank, the brightness knobs are full. Win10, P3D v3, and I have installed the SimConnect manually.

Any suggestion?

Rob.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
29 minutes ago, cool_injun said:

Thanks for responding - I am on FSX

What exact version of FSX are you using?

12 minutes ago, RCIF said:

I have the same problem, both ND´s and E/WD and SD are blank, the brightness knobs are full. Win10, P3D v3, and I have installed the SimConnect manually.

Any suggestion?

Which of the 6 included SimConnect packages have you installed? It should be "FSX-SP2-XPACK".

Hi Tom,

I have the FSX Gold Edition - it includes Acceleration - which I also have installed.

I was running all this (including the Airbus X Extended and the Airbus A320/A321 which I purchased and installed later) on Win 8.1 without any problem.

Thanks

Hi Tom,

Would like to add that the image posted by Rob is the exact nature of my problem (both ND´s and E/WD and SD are blank, the brightness knobs are full. Win10).

The difference is that I am running everything on FSX (not P3D).

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived