please help, new computer but strange problems

Eduard Gasull

anybody knows whtas that? i have got new computer and when im swich window mode to full screen and full screen to window mode or press de Windows button this happens. Specs: i7 4ghz 24 gb ram, gtx 970 4gb. Windows 7 64 bit

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
10 minutes ago, Eduard Gasull said:

no how i can apply this?

Ahh, such a longtime user and don't know anything about the HIGHMEMFIX? :D

Open the fsx.cfg from here: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\fsx.cfg with a text editor (not MS Word!)

search for the line [GRAPHICS] and below that line insert HIGHMEMFIX=1

im using rigth now Usepools tweak, i dont now what i doo but it affect on frames amazing, i usea highmen twak and frame fiber fraction 1,5 that i dont knwo what does eaxctly, coud you pleae explainme thowse teaks? by the whay ots amazong Airbus on 24 frames all the time another expirience that fly that aircaft with 5-3-7-10 frames XD

Eduard,

Mathijs's advice was right on target, with your system the only tweak (not really a tweak) you should be employing is the HighMem.

I've been grooming FSX systems for over 10 years, and unless we're talking about a very specific, unique set of circumstances the tweaks you are interested in are really for much older systems.

What you want is the HighMem fix, and good NVIDIA Inspector settings for your card. That way you'll have excellent graphics and frames all around and be able to enjoy your flights.

There are several great explanations of all the FSX Tweaks (Google is your friend).  But instead I recommend you read the AVSIM FSX/P3D Configuration Guide - but I just summarized it above where your system is concerned. 

I hope this helps you!  Best of luck my friend.

Archived