C210 REP V2.0 SASL Crash

kampfnudel

Hallo Gemeinde,

ich beiße gleich vor Wut in die Tastatur. Ich habe mit das Reality Expansion Pack in der Version 2.0 runtergeladen. Nach Eingabe des Codes soll ich die Maschine noch mal neu laden. Dabei schmiert mir jedoch andauernd er X-Plane ab. Egal ob ich den X-plane danach einfach neu starte, eine andere Maschine lade oder SASL deaktivere, er schmiert mir immer ab. Hat jemand einen Rat für mich?

Das Log sieht wie folgt aus

Gizmo64: gizmo_Restart()
Gizmo64: Shutting down Lua VM
Gizmo64: Releasing X-Plane overrides: sim/operation/override/* 
Gizmo64: Reboot count: 1
Gizmo64: OpenAL: Using shared OpenAL context..
Gizmo64: Machine ID:(22c206e44660213a25dad64da3d76c82)
Gizmo64: gizmo_loadPngImage(...): Failed: 404: (D:/X-Plane 10.30b/Aircraft/General Aviation/Carenado CT210 Centurion II v3/plugins/EZ-DRM/Icon.png)
Gizmo64: gizmo_loadPngImage(...): Failed: 404: (D:/X-Plane 10.30b/Aircraft/General Aviation/Carenado CT210 Centurion II v3/CRJ200_icon.png)
Gizmo64: gizmo_loadPngImage(...): Failed: 404: (D:/X-Plane 10.30b/Resources/plugins/MaxxFX/product_registration.png)
Gizmo64: gizmo_loadPngImage(...): Failed: 404: (D:/X-Plane 10.30b/Resources/plugins/SoundMaxx/product_registration.png)
Gizmo64: gizmo_loadPngImage(...): Failed: 404: (D:/X-Plane 10.30b/Resources/plugins/SeasonsXP/product_registration.png)
Gizmo64: LoadFirmware() completed.
Gizmo64: Aircraft  Author: Carenado
Gizmo64: Aircraft Descrip: T210M Centurion II v3.0 for X-Plane 10.30+
Gizmo64: Could not find ./scripts/deployment.key
Gizmo64: Community Edition.
Gizmo64: LuaVM: OnKickStart()
Gizmo64: Completed gizmo_Restart

Fetching plugins for D:\X-Plane 10.30b/Aircraft/General Aviation/Carenado CT210 Centurion II v3/plugins

Loaded: D:\X-Plane 10.30b/Aircraft/General Aviation/Carenado CT210 Centurion II v3/plugins/REP/64/win.xpl (com.simcoders.rep).

Loaded: D:\X-Plane 10.30b/Aircraft/General Aviation/Carenado CT210 Centurion II v3/plugins/XPScrollWheel/64/win.xpl (thranda.window.scrollwheel).

SASL: Starting...
X-Plane scriptable avionics library plugin v2.0.1
Loaded: D:\X-Plane 10.30b/Aircraft/General Aviation/Carenado CT210 Centurion II v3/plugins/sasl/64/win.xpl (1-sim.sasl).

SASL: Path to panel: D:\X-Plane 10.30b\Aircraft\General Aviation\Carenado CT210 Centurion II v3\avionics.lua
SASL: Loading avionics...
--=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: SASL}==--

Gruß

Dirk

Hallo Dirk

Wie ich sehe hast du noch eine Version x-plane10.30b installiert. Das REP V 2.0 funktioniert aber nur ab Version 10.40:

Please login to display this image.

Bleibt dir wohl nicht anders übrig als ein Update von X-Plane auf 10.41.

Gruss   ...Walti

Nun, also die Gizmo Meldungen sind keine echten Fehler.

Da ich nicht an meinen X-Plane Rechner sitze kann ich auch nicht nachsehen wie ein funktionierender SASL Start in dem Fall abläuft.

Dann die Frage: hast du das Rep in eine echt im 3.0 Originalzustand befindliche Maschine gepackt, oder in einer bereits modifizierte Maschine.

Und sieh genau nach ob du auch wirklich alle 4 Verzeichnisse in die Maschine gepackt und alle Dateien korrekt überschrieben hast.

Hello,

Thank you for supporting us by buying REP!

I'm sorry I do not speak german but I will try to give you assistance anyway.

I would proceed as follows:

1. Update X-Plane to the latest version (from your log I see you're still running on 10.30 beta)
  2. Download and install the latest C210 from Carenado (that's v3.1)
  3. Install the REP package

If you still have a SASL error please follow the instructions stated in this FAQ: http://www.simcoders.com/faqs/on-a-mac-i-get-an-error-message-or-the-plugin-is-not-working/

Keep us up to date.

Thank you

Hy Nico,

As you can see in the log is my version already 10.41r3. The folder name is just so (historically grown).

I have the latest version 3.1 again downloaded and installed. Unfortunately, the same error.

What is, however, I noticed, when I launch the C210 without Installed REP Packet then I have when trying to load the machine the same mistake.

I think the SASL plug-in of the machine is responsible for the error. Can anyone confirm this bug, or tell me to whom can I contact?

greetings
Dirk

Wie du im Log erkennen kannst ist meine Version bereits die 10.41r3. Der Ordnername lautet nur noch so (Historisch gewachsen).

Ich habe die Aktuelle Version 3.1 nochmal runtergeladen und Installiert. Leider der selber fehler.

Was mir jedoch aufgefallen ist, wenn ich die C210 ohne Installiertes REP Packet starte dann habe ich beim versuch die Maschine zu laden den selben Fehler.

Ich glaube das SASL Plugin in der Maschine ist für den Fehler zuständig. Kann jemand diesen Fehler bestätigen, oder mir sagen an wen ich mich wenden kann?

Grüße
Dirk

Log.txt

Please login to display this image.

Moment? Also deine C210 stürzt ab, ohne dass das REP installiert ist?

Dann würde ich dann deiner Stelle mal sehr gründlich die Plug-ins durchgehen, die du installiert hast. Wobei ich selbst die 3.1 noch nicht habe.

Vor allem, alles was mit LUA zu tun hat und aktiv ist kann derartige Fehler im SASL auslösen.

Dirk,

could you please send me the avionics.lua file? It seems that X-Plane crashes while reading it. I will take a look at it and see if there is any difference with mine.

If you get a crash even without REP, it may be something related to the SASL engine.

@KarstenS ja diesen Verdacht hatte ich auch schon, bin gestern nicht mehr dazu gekommen. Bin auch mal gespannt was Nico findet.

@nico87 

I am at work now. I send you the file as soon as I'm home. I will in the meantime let's see if I maybe missed an update of Lua.

greetings
Dirk

So ich habe nun FlywithLua auf die letzte Stable version geupdatet. Leider kein erfolg. Datei ist im Anhang

Hy Nico

i have updated FlyWithLua to the last stable Version. The error is the Same 

I Send you the avionics.lua file

reagards

Dirk

avionics.lua

On 15.11.2015, 14:33:23, KarstenS sagte:

Moment? Also deine C210 stürzt ab, ohne dass das REP installiert ist?

Dann würde ich dann deiner Stelle mal sehr gründlich die Plug-ins durchgehen, die du installiert hast. Wobei ich selbst die 3.1 noch nicht habe.

Vor allem, alles was mit LUA zu tun hat und aktiv ist kann derartige Fehler im SASL auslösen.

Habe ich auch gerade getestet. Ich habe quasi bis auf FlyWithLua, XPUIPC und ein paar wichtigen dll's like XPLM_64.dll alles entfernt und getestet. Selbst dann schmiert er noch ab.

English

I've tested just following. I have removed all plugins, apart from XPUIPC and FlyWithLua, and some dll's like XPLM_64.dll. Unfortunately, this also had no success.

Thank you for the avionics.lua file. It has the same contents than mine and causes no crash on my PC.

Could you provide me also your sound.lua, FlightDyn.lua, soundEngineL.lua and soundEngineR.lua? (use an MP if you don't want to publish them here).

Also, could you confirm that for all those files a backup file has been created in the same folder?

Thank you!

Hi,

Thank you for the files. It seems that they were not modified by the installer...Are them the ones picked from the C210 REP folder after running the installer?

Could you please do the following?

1. Install a clean copy of the C210 by Carenado
  2. Install REP over it and run its installation procedure inside X-Plane
  3. Without restarting the sim or reloading the airplane, copy the log.txt file of X-Plane and attach it here.

The first log you sent me did not contain the output from the installation procedure.

Thank you!

Hmm, also der Absturz sieht  mir nach einen üblichen SASL Reload Abbruch aus. Bei einem SASL Flugzeug öffne ich schlichtweg nicht mehr das Flugzeug neu, sondern beende X-Plane per Menü und starte neu. SASL hat mit dem Restart recht häufig Probleme. Allerdings muß ich zugeben, dass ich die Meldung als Einäugiger gerade kaum entziffern kann (Brille paßt gerade nicht auf die Nase).

53 minutes ago, kampfnudel said:

Hy Nico i have do it. You can find the Logfile as attachment. 

I have created a little video where you can see wat i do and what happens

Reagards

Dirk

Log.txt

x_plane_crash.mp4

FlightDyn.lua

sound.lua

soundEngineL.lua

soundEngineR.lua

Thank you.

The log is ok. I mean that the installation procedure went well. There are no errors.

Also the lua files are ok. They do not contain any error.

I can recall a user that had a similar issue with v1.0.1. The plugin was crashing and there was no clue about the cause. He did remember that he already had an update issue with X-Plane and in is case the XPLM plugin libraries that you can find in the main "plugins" folder were older than is current version of X-Plane.

In your case, I would try to install the airplane in a clean installation of X-Plane, or at least make sure that the XPLM files are ok.

Hy Nico

In this moment i make a new installation of X-Plane. Once I'm done with the update I test again and give you an information if it worked or not ....

the xPLM files I have with the download repository compared by Luminar. The files were up to date

Update:

On the Fresh Installation it works fine. Question. Is it possible to Manipulate it? I mean can i tell REP that the Aircraft is reloaded maybe after a X-Plane Start? I Found in the Folder \Aircraft\General Aviation\Carenado CT210_CenturionII v3.1\REP a file named "installationstatus.cfg" with this content:

installed=1
installwarned=1

13 hours ago, kampfnudel said:

Hy Nico

In this moment i make a new installation of X-Plane. Once I'm done with the update I test again and give you an information if it worked or not ....

the xPLM files I have with the download repository compared by Luminar. The files were up to date

Update:

On the Fresh Installation it works fine. Question. Is it possible to Manipulate it? I mean can i tell REP that the Aircraft is reloaded maybe after a X-Plane Start? I Found in the Folder \Aircraft\General Aviation\Carenado CT210_CenturionII v3.1\REP a file named "installationstatus.cfg" with this content:

installed=1
installwarned=1

Those files are just a reference for the plugin. They do not change the way the plugin works.

You can removed it if you want, it will be created brand new with the newer contents if needed.

11 hours ago, kampfnudel said:

Ok next Update...

now I've been looking forward too early. I can now reload the plane without crashing, but it does not activate the Plugin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgUlMxiXn0Q&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for the video. Seems like the plugin cannot access the files, or something like that. Did you install the clean C210 in the clean X-Plane or just copied the folder of the older one (already installed)?

vor 5 Stunden , nico87 sagte:

...Did you install the clean C210 in the clean X-Plane or just copied the folder of the older one (already installed)?

Jep its a fresh install on a fresh X-Plane Copy. Nothing with copy and paste ;-) I have test it with version 2.01 too. Same Result

Archived