176 downloadsOFP Template in the PPS Format used by Small Planet Airlines. Recommended Font: Courier New 11pt If you find any issues please feel free to contact me! Enjoy the Template! I found out that the PPS Software uses the Value 40% as "Minimum Cruise Length" which is a good value to work with even in PFPX.
677 downloadsOFP Template in the LIDO Format used by Eurowings, Eurowings Europe and the EWG Flights that are operated by LGW. Recommended Font: Courier New 11pt If you find any issues please feel free to contact me! Enjoy the Template! I found out that the LIDO Software uses the Value 35% as "Minimum Cruise Length" which is a good value to work with even in PFPX.
Dear Aerosoft Developers,
as you might know, the Airbus A319 CFM Fuel Flow is far off the values it should be. In Picture 1 you can see the Current Situation, flying from LBBG to EDDW. Planned TripFuel was 5873kg, which results in a total of 8328kg with all reserves aboard. ZFW is 50076 , TOW 58204. When entering the actual Inflight Values the A319 gives I get a Fuel Bias of ~15%, stating that the Fuel Flow is Far Off (normal values are 3-5%) (PIC done with the PFPX Bias Function, entered BIAS was already 3,0%, but your bus still eats more fuel) . I have only seen this on the A319 CFM. We finally need a fix for that!
Of course you could always multiply the planned trip fuel with 1,15, but this isn´t the solving of this problem.
Dear Developers: Yes it can be, that you did several flights with the A319 in the beta test phases, but as you can see something went wrong there. Lets get another example:
Flight from EDDG to GCTS:
ZFW: 50138 kg
Trip Fuel: 10159 kg
Block Fuel: 12671 kg
Now let´s do the math: 10159 x 1,15 = 11682
11682-10159 = In my opinion that makes a difference of 1523 kg Fuel the Airbus uses, although it shouldn´t use it.
I´m really sad about this Issue. Issues can occur, of course, but i´ts not the first time you get to read about Fuel Flow issues on the a319 and so I excpect a HOTFIX!. I would appreciat if you could have a look into this. I think a simple change in the Performance.dat file could maybe fix the problem.